Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

goals.

run a 5k.
mantain straight a's.
attend church on a regular basis.
volunteer.
exercise on a regular basis.
grow my hair out.
get my masters degree.
buy a house.
visit panama again. (my mother's home country)
donate more.
get more involved in my community.
talk to the lord daily.
maintain a steady diet.
dont sweat the small stuff.
forgive those whom wronged me.
get married.
have a positive attitude daily.
have children.
maintain healthly relationships with my family and friends.
be debt free from student loans.
buy a dog.
always be myself.


these goals i will strive to achieve at my own pace.
and of course when God, allows certain things to take place in my life.

No comments: