howdy! so, i'm suppose to introduce myself...i'm Ashley aka mixed girl. i would described myself as a pretty simple person. it doesn't take a lot to keep me entertained. right now, my entertainment in life is school and work. i'm currently going to school in the evenings to finish my bachelors degree in communications and business administration, and i work for a finance company during the day. i pretty much stay tired because of my hectic schedule, but i try to make time for other things to keep me sane. i recently starting running because i'm participating in a 5k next month. i love to go out and do things, but also am content with staying at home and doing nothing at all. i'm a nerd at heart. i love to read. some would describe me as i pretty emotional person...i can't help it. honestly, i can cry at the drop of a hat. cooking, is something i want to get better at. i come from a multi-cultural background...my mother is Hispanic and father is Caucasian. i believe my mixed background has helped me become a pretty well-rounded person.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Day 1: 30 day challenge
Day 1: introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
15 interesting facts:
1. die hard Yankees fan.
2. i talk in the mirror to see how i look in person.
3. love to take pictures.
4.played soccer and volleyball growing up.
5. dream job: news reporter.
6. rarely wear eye liner, except on special occasion.
7. takes me 1 1/2 to do my hair
8. i eat a boiled egg everyday.
9. love coconut...seriously. i could eat coconut everything.
10. work in finance, but hate math. funny huh?
11. i cant play any card games, except for gold fish.
12. love to throw parties. entertaining family & friends is so much fun.
13. hate the sound of my voice. i sound like a valley girl, for sure!
14. i pray every night for world peace. seriously.
15. i hope to be remembered as a good hearted person.