Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

blood, sweat and tears!




i'm taking a crack at my first goal (see previous post)
mixed girl's gonna run her first 5k eva!
sayyy what?!??!!?!



{crossing the finish line, baby!}
i starting running last night with a friend of mine and i kicked butt. seriously guys, i've never considered myself to be a runner, but dannnnggg i rocked last night! i'm pretty darn proud of myself, but my legs are killing me today. trying to build my endurance up for the race and hopefully, be able to run the whole thing. the race is next month, so i have plenty of time.

{no pain, no gain...right???}


happy hump day, folks!

No comments: