Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 6: 30 day challenge

day 6: a picture of something that makes you happy


{ I'd give up ice cream, but I'm no quitter! - author unknown}
i love love love ice cream! my passion for ice cream is why this picture makes me happy. this creamy, cold, sugar-filled desert can cure anything. almost anything. i could eat ice cream everyday, but i don't think my hips would appreciate that too much. i don't discriminate when it comes to ice cream, but chocolate and coconut are my fav's. from the grocery store to the ice cream shop...i'm the person who takes forever to decide what to get. you'd think i'd know since i'm obsessed, but there's an art to picking out ice cream. sometimes you have cravings for something different than your norm. this takes lots of thought process. i eat ice cream year around, although its nice to go get some on a nice summer day. did you know, baskin-robbins has created more than 1,000 unique, fun and delicious ice cream flavors? talk about a job well done! i'd like to have that job. i think i may just treat myself to some ice cream tonight ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yuuummmm looks delicious!