Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, April 14, 2011

you can't put a price tag on happiness.


In the past couple of weeks, I feel like I finally found the keys to open my heart, mind, body and soul. God has defiantly humbled me beyond words. The feeling I have is unreal and I just can’t describe it. It’s a blessing, knowing certain people come in and out of you’re life for all the right reasons. Sometimes, the reasons are not always given to you at first, but He always reveals himself at the right time. I’ve been truly blessed to have the best of friends, meet genuine new people, and experience true love. I could never thank certain people enough for everything they have done. I’ve been inspired to become a better Christian, daughter, sister, friend, runner, employee and person.
I know; I speak a lot about happiness and being positive on here. I guess you just had to know me a couple years of ago or even early last year. My world has changed dramatically because of my choices and having faith. I’ve learned patience, love and gratitude more in the last couple months than I’ve ever known in my twenty-six years of life. I’m grateful for all the bumps on my path; I had to overcome to get to this place. A place of happiness and joy… I think I’ve finally found my purpose here…not only to inspire myself, but to inspire others as well. Nothing makes me happier than seeing others around me happy and finding their purpose.


I realize life isn’t perfect, but life is what you make it. Everyday, God reveals His love for me and makes me love my life more and more. I use to be one of those people who would look at the positive, happy, go-lucky person and grunt. I often wondered why they are so happy every single day. And, now I know….because I’m that person. I’m not striving to be perfect because I know that’s not possible. I’m just trying to enjoy my life and not take for granted the simple blessings we’ve been given. I’m the kind of happy only He can intensify. I'm grateful for my past, present and all the future blessings...thank you.


Lastly, thank you for reading my blog. You're comments make my heart smile everyday :)

12 comments:

Sam W. said...

love this post. so inspiring!

melifaif said...

Well keep on smiling then! 'Cause I'll keep reading and commenting. So refreshing to read about positive thoughts, feelings and utter happiness. It is infectious, so thanks.

Emily said...

Aw, love that you're "that person" now.
It's fun to be that person that people look at and think, man, why are they so happy all the time.

Have a wonderful day, girly!

Marz said...

You are TRULY that person!!! You are so inspiring! I feel like I can literally see you beaming from ear to ear as I read your posts. And reading positive and encouraging words really does make a difference in a person's day. Your faith in God moves me and wants me to be a better person. You make me smile :)

Unknown said...

love them! you're so inspiring!

my fave is the last one and it is sooo true!

Ashley said...

ok you need to quit your job and become a motivational speaker - you are too cute!

choose to be happy blog said...

post's like this are always such NICE, HAPPY reminders of all of lifes beauties. :)

Unknown said...

This post was really motivating and inspiring. Thank you girl!

Megan said...

This post is SO beautiful! Thanks for sharing your beautiful heart with us!! I'm so glad that you are living life for God!

Faith said...

i always know that when i happen upon your blog, i am going to be inspired in some way! thanks for the inspiration each time i read your blog!

Mrs. H said...

Thanks for my Monday inspiration! Just what I needed before heading out the door....to make it a great day!

Brandi said...

Your posts encourage me so much! Anytime I need some inspiration I know that I can count on you! :)