Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, April 1, 2011

angel.

this morning, my friend J passed away.
its hard not to feel sad...especially for her family.
but, i know she is in a better place and can now begin a new life with our Savior.

sometimes, events like death of a loved one, friend or even stranger can touch you're heart in ways never imagined. the quote below is something we should all live by...


thank you for all of your kind comments regarding this.
from the bottom of my heart...i truly thank you.


hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend!

11 comments:

melifaif said...

I am so sorry for your loss. God speed to your friend...

Emily said...

Oh man, that's so sad. I pray for her family as they heal over losing her. And you too.

Jess said...

I am so sorry to hear this! I will be praying for her family fervently!

Feel blessed today!

Laura Darling said...

I'm so sorry. You're in my prayers.

Sam W. said...

i'm so, so sorry. praying for peace and comfort.

Brandi said...

I'm so sorry hun.

That quote is so great. Something we should all try to live by.

LeeAnn said...

:o( Im sorry....
Now I feel wierd talking about me getting off the social network on this post.. Ill talk about it later! 2 more weeks!

bananas. said...

i'm so sorry to hear about your loss...love the quote. wise words for healing. hang in there hun...xoxo.

Mrs. H said...

SOrry for your loss. No words will ever take away the pain but hopefully the thought that she is in a better place can ease it.

Marz said...

Oh Ash :( I am so sorry for your loss! I'll keep you and her family in my prayers for comfort and peace during such a tragic time. I'm here if you ever need to talk xo

Anonymous said...

i hope you find healing as time goes by.