Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, April 4, 2011

each flower must sense its own time, bloom in its own moment.

first, i would like to thank each and every one of you guys for you're kind comments, thoughts and prayers. its truly amazing how sweet all of you are and you don't even "know me..know me"...in real life, i mean :)
thank you, again.

hope you guys had a fanastic weekend! i sure did :)


another girls night out. yes, please!
love these two pretty girls...


on saturday, i particpated in the Winston Salem in a Scavenger Hunt...we walked/ran the whole route, solving clues, completing tasks and having a blast along the way!


me and my partner in crime, Lauren.


celebrating with some adult beverages after 5.8 miles of walking...
i was watching the basketball game...lol

those ladies are from my running group...and, now were counting down to the half marathon this weekend!

hope you guys have a great week :)

9 comments:

Jess said...

Ashley, looks like you had a ton of fun! What half marathon are you doing?

I love that you said I could throw down in the kitchen. Best compliment I've gotten in awhile! :) If you ever stop in PA, the Daly kitchen is always running and I'd love to cook up something for ya :)

Tatiana said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Having a good time with your girls is always the best!

Emily said...

Love the pigtails! (and that you're watching the bball game, too funny)

I've never done a real scavenger hunt before. They seem like a ton of fun though.

Sam W. said...

fun!! you're totally going to rock this half :)

Brandi said...

Looks like you had a very very fun weekend! :)

Katie said...

just stumbled on your blog....and love it!

Katie said...

just stumbled on your blog...and love it! Good luck with the half...you'll rock it!

Ashley said...

saw your pics on facebook - looks like so much fun!

Marz said...

A weekend spent with your girls is the best kind :) That scavenger hunt sounds like so much fun! I wish they did something like that here. You are too cute in your pigtails! And is that a Blue Moon in your hand?!? I LOVE Blue Moon. I miss Blue Moon haha I can't believe your half marathon is already this weekend...eek!!! SO exciting! :) I'm cheering you on girl! You make me so proud :)