Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

so many choices...whats a girl to do? pick two!



if you didn't know...now you do...

this girl (yes, me) is a HUUGGGGEEEEE New York Yankees fan!

always have been. no bandwagon fan here.

 {two summers ago..ewwww)

sooooo, i'm super.duper.excited baseball season has finally arrived.

you must know...(warning) i'm slightly obsessed with the fellas below.

take a look and you'll see why...


yes, my heart belongs to Derek Jeter and Robinson Cano.
just can't get enough of 'em.
thank you gods, for creating such beautiful and talented men :)

last night i was at the gym, watching the game and damn near fell off of the elliptical machine...(embarrassing)....yes, its that serious!

one of my goals is to attend a Yankees game before i die. and, that will happen!!!


i will be changing my name to Ashley Cano-Jeter...
has a nice ring to it, eh?
yeah, i'm a little greedy, but so what...men do it! kidding!

7 comments:

kristyn ellen said...

I know little of this baseball world, but I love going to games... and eating junk food and people watching. :)

Who's the leggy Cameron Diaz dating? A Yankees player, right?

Summer Athena said...

a very nice ring to it!

Sam W. said...

haha, you totally should change your name!!

LeeAnn said...

Well Miss Ashley Cano Jeter, How DARE you take my husband away from me! IM Mrs LeeAnn Swisher-Jeter. Although Cano is a hottie. You can have him to yourself.. Ill have swish to myself and we will share Jeter! See you soon girlie!!! Are we taking some snapshots of you in savannah?

Emily said...

haha too funny. Love your soon to be last name. ;)

You can't be a true yankees fan without going to their game, I have no doubt you will make it.

bananas. said...

oh lady...how i wish you didn't tell me that.

i'm not (gasp!) a yankees fan...and jeter grosses me out. but that's all i'll say bout that.

as a baseball fan myself i respect your obsession. yay baseball season!

Anonymous said...

while i am a dodgers fan because i'm from l.a., i have always loved derek jeter, bernie williams and andy petite. who doesn't love jeter?! as long as they aren't playing the dodgers in the world series, i have no problem cheering for the yanks. baseball is awesome, you should see it live! it's waayyy better than tv, and i don't care if it's in HD! haha