Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

13.1



i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!
what else is new right??? lol

the flying pirate half marathon was awesome!!!
i cannot even put into words....

the pictures speak for themselves...take a look :)


{bibs are herrreee} 


 {all smiles at mile 3}


{we did it!!!} 


{post race party...still lookin' fly} 


{arrrrrgggg, matey} 


{BIG moment} 


{its official, baby!!!} 


{best day eva...lots of laughs, few tears, some cheers and too many pictures...}


i've missed you guys...playing catch up with you're blogs now :)
hope you've had a good week so far!!!

10 comments:

kristyn ellen said...

Amazing, I'm so impressed. Great pictures, you DO look so happy. I find that very encouraging. Congratulations on making 13.1 -- seriously, I'm so impressed.

Katie said...

yay! Congrats! :)

emaleigh said...

it looks like you had a ton of fun! congrats pretty lady! so proud!

Emily said...

Way to go!! How exciting. Glad you had such a great time and now have the sticker to prove it!! Great pictures!!

melifaif said...

Way to go lady. I knew you could do it...loving your curls!!!!

Anonymous said...

if i could only run ... i've tried, so i just jog and settle for the ellipticals. it's really hard on my knees, especially on concrete, no matter how many nike shox, air jordans i wear.

Ashley said...

Thank you so much for the love, ladies! 13.1 was tough, but I did it! I'm soooo happy that I was able to accomplish that goal! Thanks again :)

Marz said...

SO proud of you!!!! I'm loving the photos!!! :) Wish I could have been part of the Woo Hoo's! :) I am so jealous, I can't wait until I have a sticker to prove that I can do that kind of distance. I'm so scared, the idea of that many miles is terrifying! You'll have to give me your tips :) You're so cute in your Yankees hat haha And I love the pictures from the beach, such pretty girls! I miss the beach so much!! Congratulations again Ash! SOOOO proud of you! :)

Unknown said...

I actually just teared up. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm very proud of you!

Brandi said...

WOOO HOOOO!!! Congrats!!!! Awesome pictures hun!