Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, June 24, 2011

love, run and smile.


special shout out to my wonderful parents...today is they're 6th year anniversary.

cue in {awwwwwwwwwwww} sound.

i absolutely believe that God created these two people for each other. they're a perfect match. and the love they have for each other is so effortless. i admire their relationship, commitment and love for each other. i pray God, continues to bless them with many more happy years of marriage.


yesterday, was our first run of training season #2.

i'm not gonna lie and say it was easy. it was hot as heck and i definitly felt like a sweaty old man afterwards.

however, i'm soooo looking forward to getting back into the swing of running consistenly and training for our second half marathon in september!


hope you guys have an amazing weekend :)

7 comments:

Denise said...

aw your parents look lovely. have a great weekend yourself.x

melifaif said...

Wow....you look JUST LIKE your momma. I know you must hear it all.the.time. wow! Congrats to them....

Brandi said...

Congrats to your parents! And I agree with the comment above you and Mom look so much alike!

And, yay! another half marathon! I know you'll do well Ashley! :)

Sassy Amie said...

happy anniversary to your parents!! What half are you running?? I am definitely running the Savannah RNR half in November... you should too!

Emily said...

aw, happy 6 years to them!! They look so happy.

I love your 'take a smile' picture. Such a cute idea.

Alisha said...

Congrats to your parents! Lovely picture of them :) Way to go on the run. That's awesome. Keep it up, girly!!

Hope you have a great weekend.
xoxo

Marz said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary to your parents! Such a beautiful couple (and I agree with Melifaif - you look EXACTLY like your momma!)
I wish I was a Woo Hoo girl!!! So proud of you training for your SECOND half marathon - I wish I could say I've done ONE :) I definitely need to get back into the swing of running reguarly again because I miss it so much! You are truly an inspiration to me! Thanks lady :)