Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, March 4, 2011

thank you, Friday for gracing us with your presence. so good to see you!!! ;)

soooooooooooo...
check this out, yo.

ashley (that's me) just signed up for a half marathon. my first one eva!

so, my running group has basically been training for this half marathon and i just found this out last month. i know ya'll are probably thinking...where have you been girl? well, i've just been running with them...haven't really been paying attention to details. all that running was building up to being able to actually run a half marathon. am i ready? my legs/feet say heck yeah! but, my mind is having doubts. i know its a mental thing. April 10th. the countdown is on. what's 13.1 miles? piece cake! ha! and, the best part of all of this is that the event is in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. and the course is flat. um, hello...talk about ideal. right? darn skippy! i'm pretty thrilled and pleased with my progress with this running thing. its grown on me.


no, i will not be dancing on any tables this weekend. lol.

i will be dancing my booty off tomorrow in celebration of my bestie's birthday! yay!
dancing is a great form of exercise. i love to dance, but its been so long and i hope i have not forgotten how.
whateva, i'm just looking forward to enjoying time with friends and burning some extra calories. oh, and of course any excuse to get all dolled up and wear a little extra makeup.


last, but not least...thank you for reading my blog!!! all of my random thoughts, positive messages and quotes. i really do appreciate all of your comments and it brings a smile to my face to see new followers. :) <- see, thats me smiling right there.

hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!

6 comments:

Sam W. said...

go girl! you'll love it :)

happy weekend!

Ashley said...

Thank you Sam! I can't wait!!!

Mrs. H said...

You go girl! Good for your..good luck!

emaleigh said...

I've always wanted to run a marathon... it's on my bucket list, but I have a TON of training for it still...

GOOD LUCK!

Mommyto3andahusky said...

I just found your blog and wanted to say hello and let you know that I am your newest follower! :) Love your blog! Erin

www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Hi Erin! Thank you so much! :)