Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, March 11, 2011

editing nut.


its official. i'm seriously obsessed with picnik.

maybe, i'm a little late to the game.
as you can see, all i've been doing is editing pictures. lol.
i would like photoshop, but that's a little out of my budget and picnik works just fine for me.
see a little of my work below. i got mad skills, right? ha ha, just agree with me please :)

drum roll please....{cue the drums now}


my new header.
isn't she lovely?


my goddaughter kielie and me.
shes my little twin. love her!



my birthday dinner.
twenty-six never look this good, right?


best parents in the world.
jackie + joe = jokie {my sister made this nickname up}


my wonderful godchildren.
kielie and peter


love my beautiful friends.
shelley and kristi.



no one makes me laugh like this girl.
my other half :)


we are f.a.m.i.l.y
my cousin jamie and her son peter.



welcome to the world sweet baby james.
my bestie's new addition.




happy friday!
hope you guys have a fanastic weekend :)


p.s. for all you carolina fans out there! GO TAR HEELS!!!!!!

5 comments:

Sam W. said...

cool! never heard of this link...thanks for sharing!

happy weekend :)

Brandi said...

I love these!! I need to learn some photo editing skills! I have NONE! Good job!

Emily said...

I've recently discovered picnik from a friend and got hooked on it too! I don't have the premium, just the free use of it, but I really love it. So.much.fun!! Love your pics!

Alisha said...

Love the new header, and picnik is my favorite. I have photoshop on my laptop, but picnik is SO much more convenient when I move from computer to computer because it's web-based!! :) :)

Ashley said...

i love piknik too but your skills FAR surprass mine - these pics are awesome!

btw - i've been following on twitter - you are KILLING it at the gym! keep up the good work lady!