Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

typically, i don't eat like this...i promise.


...but, being snowed in makes me crave food like this...


 love me some dd. 

ihop, ain't got nothing on this. what! 

 cheesy pie...yes, please!

 i like my twist soft serve yogurt.

 salty heaven in your mouth.

 sweet. cavities anyone?

okay, at least i have fruit here.


can you imagine, if i did eat all of this
...damn...i would be a house...

i really should be running right now, but just can't find the motivation.
at least i ran yesterday and i'll run tomorrow.
pinky swear ;)


{pictures found at weheartit.com}

8 comments:

Faith said...

omg, i want to eat the screen. i feel like a failure because my mouth is watering. i think i want some Mickey D's fries right now. i should have grapes. :(

Mrs. H said...

I love DD's powder sugared and glazed donuts..yumm!

Kelly said...

Please stop posting pictures of all the delicious looking food. You are killing me and my WW points total. I honestly think I just gained a pound by looking at those yummy pancakes.

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

ASHLEY!!! This was cruel. Downright cruel. And I hate you for it.

But you know I love ya. ;)

Marz said...

Thanks Ash for making me crave all that yummy, delicious junk food! haha What I wouldn't give to be able to eat sweets without shame :( Oh in a perfect world! haha :)

Ashley said...

haha i've been exactly the same way! yesterday was like national leave no carb behind for me! i've definitely been craving some pizza lately - it's gonna happen soon. i can feel it. lol!

Anonymous said...

O.K I thought we were friends?!!? I'm on a diet and as I was scrolling down your page I think drool dropped out of my mouth! lol

melifaif said...

Gurl!!! You are making me WAYY.TOO. hungry!!!! Yikes. I am on my way to building a house...;-)