Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, January 10, 2011

i wanna get away...

from all of this cold mess...
{ please note: i'm exaggerating just a bit...north carolina is not this bad right now...}

and maybe get kidnapped, and taken to this place...
{toes in the water, oh yeah} 

okay, totally kidding about the kidnapping part.

however, these beautiful mama's are calling my name...

{Ashhhhllleyyyy, commmeee drinnkkkk meeeeeee!!!}

see you heard them too...i know i'm not going crazy :)
 there's absolutely no way you can catch a cold chillin' here...germ free!!!

 but, you can definitely get a killa tan laying out there.

i just ask to please look like this while doing so...

so that about sums up my 3 wishes:
vacation, tan and a Vicky hush hush body...

GENIE, WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU???
{pictures found at weloveit.com}

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i love this! when your genie comes can you tell him you're bringing a friend!? I'm hating this cold weather and I'm so ready for spring!

Ashley said...

haha, thanks girl. oh, yeah...come on! lets go! me too! warm weather cannot get here soon enough!

Sam W. said...

i have the bikini on the left! now if only i could find the body to go with it...

Faith said...

i have to call my genie too! i want everything you listed minus the kidnapping part! :)

Ashley said...

cute post! i think i've bought 10 VS swimsuits hoping i'd look like that when i put it on...yeah, that never happens!

Kelly said...

I so agree with you! I hate cold weather. If we could go straight from fall to spring it would be fine with me.

bananas. said...

those chicks torsos...are longer than my legs.

not. even. fair.

Heather M said...

Wouldn't it be nice!!! its soooooo cold!!!

Young and Fabulous said...

in love with these PICTURES! gah! so beautiful!

thanks for the follow/comment :) following you now!

I'd die to be at a beach right now! We are getting a freakin blizzard tomorrow up here in Boston. I see you are from NC! You got snow! that must be really cool! (but also really rare..if you're in a non-snow part of NC haha)

Have fun!
xoxoxo

Mrs. H said...

Oooh, brings back memories of Bora Bora....*sigh* wish I was back there. Thanks Ashley, now I'm stuck dreaming of far away places that I can't go...lol. Just kidding, I love to day dream!

Nicole Marie said...

oh do i get to have that body too if i go with ??!