Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

bye bye twenty-five.


as i say good bye to twenty-five...
i welcome twenty-six with open arms. 
i'm extremely grateful and blessed to see another year of life. 
learned and experienced a lot last year 
and can honestly say i have no regrets. none.
this year i'm making it my priority to do better and and grow as a person.
i must say...i'm pretty darn proud of myself so far 
and can't wait to see whats in store for me...
c'mon twenty-six...bring it! i'm ready for ya, man!


happy birthday to me!!!
january 13, 1985
pretty excited about my birthday celebrations this weekend :)

6 comments:

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

A slightly early Happy Birthday to you my dear!!! Hope it really is the best one yet.

I've so enjoyed getting to know you these past few months, and I look forward to continuing our friendship into a new year for both of us! :)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuu!
:)
xx

Anonymous said...

HAPPPPPYYY BIIIIIIIIRTHDAY!!!!!! Hope you have a great day!!

Faith said...

Happy Birthday darling! Hope you have a great time celebrating!

Sam W. said...

happy birthday, bloggie friend!

Ashley said...

THANK YOU LADIES SO MUCH FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!