Thursday, May 5, 2011

thankful thursday.


i am so thankful for...our Savior. not just today, but everyday. His presence in my life makes it that much better. His love for me is something i will never begin to understand, but i am so grateful for that love.



i am so thankful for...my biggest fans...my parents. they inspire, motivate and love me like no other. they are truly ideal role models and i hope to have a beautiful marriage like the one they have one day.


i am so thankful for...my running group. i am truly blessed to call these ladies my friends. they motivate me to become a better, faster and more consistent runner.


i am so thankful for...our troops. they all are truly one of kind...a special kind, to be so brave and fight for our freedom, and sacrifice being away from their loved ones.


i am so thankful for...cold weather...it makes me appreciate the sun, flowers, green grass and everything else spring brings sooooooo much more. :)


Happy National Prayer Day & Cinco de Mayo :)

6 comments:

Emily said...

I love your family picture, so cute!

Wonderful thankful post. :)

Molly said...

OH girl I LOVE this. I am thankful for all of those as well. Minus the running buddies....I may need to start running to have some of those ;) Hope you have a wonderful National Prayer Day & Cinco de Mayo!! '¡Olé!'

Brandi @ Home Team Dreams said...

Such great things to be thankful for! Very nice post Ashley :)

Sassy Amie said...

Those are wonderful things to be thankful for! btw, are you planning on running the RNR half in Savannah in November?

Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} said...

that troops picture made me tear up. so beautiful.

Love Unawakened said...

Great post... i always enjoy hearing what people are thankful for!!