Friday, May 20, 2011

Oooooh, baby baby...



have you seen something borrowed?

its soooooooo cute!

 i read the book last year and was super excited to find out that this movie was coming out.

i saw it last weekend and of course, love it! duh!

 this is my favorite scene. there's nothing like being at home and dancing with your best friend.


meet John Krainski.

i don't wanna spoil anything for anyone, so i won't reveal too much.

this guy...love 'em! his character is so funny.

 like the natural kind of funny.

if a guy can make me laugh. like really really really laugh.
like turn red, shoulders bouncing up and down,
holding my stomach kinda laugh...

game over. he's not going anywhere. lol :)

call me john! :)


i loooovvveeee Gennifer Goodwin's short new hair cut!

super cute!

wish i had enough balls to do that and a face to pull it off!


hope you guys have a great weekend!!!! :)

11 comments:

Kristyn Ellen said...

I am entranced by Kate Hudson. Maybe it's because I know I'll never be a blonde. :) She's gorgeous. And gorgeous PREGNANT!

I haven't seen the movie. Will it make me cry? I haven't read the book either..

Emily said...

Do you want me to comment on the fact that you don't have any balls?? No? Ok, I'll move on. ;)

I'm going to start reading this book soon. I definitely want to read it first before i see the movie, to know all of the ins and outs of it. It looks cute, and that guy is a great actor. Love him in The Office!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Gennifer Goodwin is super cute! i've loved her since he is not that into you! i have yet to see the movie!

Bonnie said...

I realllyyyyy want to see this movie. Like super bad. Like youhavenoidea kind of bad. I love Kate Hudson. She is one of the prettiest people ever -- I mean, just look at her mother!! Gorgeous.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Nini said...

I have the book and I've been dying to go see it but been so busy hopefully I can go this weekend!!!

inHERshoes said...

that video is awesome! yes, dancing at home with the girls is priceless! john krasinski is one of the reasons i watch the office! :)

Megan said...

I have seen this advertised and thought that I should see it, I love the whole cast so thats a big thumbs up :-)

Courtney B said...

I haven't seen this movie yet...but after reading this I definitely want to! I didn't know it was a book first?!
Ah Gennifer Goodwin's hair is AMAZING like this! Love it!

ST said...

I loved Something Borrowed. The dancing scene was hilarious!

Brandi @ Home Team Dreams said...

I HAVE to see this movie! The video is so funny!

I looooooove and I mean LOOOOOOOOOVE John Kransinki! I love his character on The Office and that's why I'm so dedicated to watching it every Thursday night. He's my t.v. husband! lol

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Just saw this tonight.... Sooooo cute. Loved it