Wednesday, September 21, 2011

life in pa so far...via iphone.


hi my beauties!

long time no talk, huh?

my apologies. i'll do better!! pinky swear.


1: nice longs walks after work with my doggy {looks like she's walking me}
2: pictures of NC family and friends on my fridge {miss them dearly}
3: me and my shadow Payton {she follows my every move}
4: my collection of shot glasses - should a lady really have that many? ;)
5: Rita's...my newest guilty pleasure. seriously. yum. yum.
6: my new bcbg boots {free .99}
7: my new keurig - hey, i deserve a present after this move :)
8: good ole shippensburg, pa....filled with corn fields and dairy farms.


10 comments:

Young and Fabulous said...

RITAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SO SO SO good

i like that your profile says "PA" yeaaaa you a northern girl now! ;-)

xoxox

Emily w/Amazing Grapes said...

ooohh Rita's sounds so yummy!
Love the boots, you seriously got them free?

I say splurging on a keurig is a good present to yourself. I love the chai latte or spiced chai or chai spiced...darn, whatever that one is. That's my favorite!

Emily w/Amazing Grapes

melifaif said...

Well, yee haw!!!!! Glad you are settling in....miss you much!

Courtney B said...

Your boots are adorable!
Looks like you're having so much fun :)

Ashley said...

looks like you are lovin your new life in tha north! love the pics!

Faith said...

i'm loving your boots! and those shot glasses ... i always pick up a new one when i go somewhere ... i'm still a lady, hehe.

and i must buy hubs a keurig ... he'll love me forever :)

inHERshoes said...

ice custard = happiness indeed!

Deidre said...

Love the pictures - and your puppy is so very cute!

Definitely deserve presents after moving! Moving is hard, yo.

kristyn ellen said...

How did I not know you had a dog? She is adorable! And those boots, LOVE THEM! Hope you are settling in!

How do you like the Keurig? Will it make me stop going to Starbucks?

HAUNTED-FASHION said...

Nice pics we like your blog x

x Hajar & Mounia
Hauntedcasablanca.blogspot.com