Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

True friendship is when two friends can walk in opposite directions, yet remain side by side.

The cuties above are of course yours truly, and my very awesome friend Tanya.
We met our freshman year in high school and have remained friends ever since. This girl is one of the sweetest people I've ever met, and I'm so blessed to have her in my life. She moved away after high school, but we still have remained close and keep in contact on a regular basis. {thank to goodness for facebook}. She just so happens to be in town this week for a wedding, so I get the pleasure of hanging out with her not once, not twice, but three times before we have to part ways again. It's a wonderful feeling to have a genuine friendship with someone, especially someone like her. Did I mention she's going to school to be a doctor?!?!! Damn, I have some smart friends! I'm super duper excited about the next couple days!

You're the peanut to my butter.
You're the star to my burst.
You're the M to my M&M's.
You're the pop to my tart.
You're the milky to my way.
You're the fruit to my loop.
You're the milk to my duds.
You're the cocoa to my puffs.
You're the ice to my cream but most important
you're the best to my friend.

No comments: