Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, July 29, 2010

i wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad...

{Toss a couple milli in the air just for the heck of it}

i'll admit, sometimes i like to imagine myself being someone else. a billionaire maybe? yeah, that sounds nice. can you imagine having that much money? now i don't mean to sound shallow or anything, but money does make the world go round. definitely cannot buy happiness, however it can provide a hell of a lot of opportunities. i have a mental list of what i'd do if i was chasing a leprechaun and happen to find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. hey, if you believe it can happen. first i'd quit my job. second pack all of my sh*t. third change my name and appearance (kidding) and lastly proceed with my list below...

  1. put $$$ away for a raining day
  2. payoff any debt or bills
  3. donate $ to charity
  4. travel the world
  5. shop, shop and continue to shop
  6. buy some land
  7. build help centers for children and young adults

more to come, but back to reality...

my bags are packed, but my pockets are empty...

what would you do if you were a billionaire?





No comments: