Monday, June 28, 2010

take me to paradise baby. paradise indeed.

sorry for being M.I.A for the last week, but i have a good explanation.
i was on vacation in the bahamas.
my my my...i need a vacation from my vacation. no joke people. the water, food, people, culture everything was just wonderful and great experience. i cant wait to go back. actually i'm already thinking of where my next vacation will be. next year. i took more than 500 pictures. yeah 500. i think my camera was ready to die on me. any hoo, heres a couple for ya. enjoy :)
{me & my cousin Jamie at Atlantis on Paradise Island}

{Clifton Park on Nassau}

{Clifton Park: breath taking crystal clear water}


{Twin Brothers at da Fish Fry: one of these drinks gets ya right}


{Bimini Road getting some drinks with the girls}


{yours truly trying to catch sum Caribbean sun}


{my model shot at Atlantis on Paradise Island}


{Marina at Atlantis on Paradise Island}


{Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island: looks like something out of a Disney movie}


{we got to wake up to this every morning. i miss it.}

No comments: