Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, June 28, 2010

take me to paradise baby. paradise indeed.

sorry for being M.I.A for the last week, but i have a good explanation.
i was on vacation in the bahamas.
my my my...i need a vacation from my vacation. no joke people. the water, food, people, culture everything was just wonderful and great experience. i cant wait to go back. actually i'm already thinking of where my next vacation will be. next year. i took more than 500 pictures. yeah 500. i think my camera was ready to die on me. any hoo, heres a couple for ya. enjoy :)
{me & my cousin Jamie at Atlantis on Paradise Island}

{Clifton Park on Nassau}

{Clifton Park: breath taking crystal clear water}


{Twin Brothers at da Fish Fry: one of these drinks gets ya right}


{Bimini Road getting some drinks with the girls}


{yours truly trying to catch sum Caribbean sun}


{my model shot at Atlantis on Paradise Island}


{Marina at Atlantis on Paradise Island}


{Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island: looks like something out of a Disney movie}


{we got to wake up to this every morning. i miss it.}

No comments: