Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

physically i'm here, but mentally...not so much!


in exactly 9 days this girl, yes me! will officially be on V.A.C.A.T.I.O.N!!!!!


jealous? yeah, i would be too.

i cant believe its so close, but so freakin far away! since january ive been counting down the months, days, hours, minutes and seconds (yes, literally) till my arrival on paradise island in nassau, bahamas. you can probably tell this is a much needed vacation and actually my first REAL vacation as an adult. im already packed. probably overpacked, but secretly im hoping we'll get trapped on the island and never found. no seriously. im def ready for some sun, relaxtion and fruity drinks!

two girls. 8 days. bahamas. no further explanation needed...


I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand
Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand
Life is good today. Life is good today.

No comments: