Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, January 20, 2012

bday recap.



i celebrated my birthday with my newest friend, Brandi.

because of this little blog of mine, i met this fellow blogger five months ago.

she is now someone i call a friend :)


this was my first birthday away from home, so i was feeling a little down.
especially after my initial birthday plans fell through.

miss brandi, went above and beyond to make my birthday a special and fun day!

we spent the day doin' girlie thangs...

gettin' nails done, shopping ALL day, and taking our sweet time getting ready.

she even surprised me with a cute lil' cake!

what a doll, right?

we finally made our way to d.c and met up with her husband and some other cool people.

oh.em.gee i had sooo much fun and i'll just leave it at that! ;)


cheers to birthdays and blogger!!

14 comments:

Mrs. H said...

What a sweetie indeed. Glad you have a friend that was able to cheer you up and save the day. And that cake is yummy looking.

Jessica M. said...

That is so sweet!! I haven't met a bloggy friend in person yet, but it's great that you have a new friend!! :)

Sassy Amie said...

Gorgeous pic! I'm glad your birthday turned out better than you imagined!

... said...

Aw sorry your birthday was not maybe how you would have "liked" it...but what a sweet new friend to swoop in and make it great! :)

Liesl said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog...loving yours!

Liesl :)

Emily grapes said...

What a great friend. So glad she was there to make it extra special for you.

Ashley said...

blogger friend are so sweet right? glad she was able to make your bday so special! :)

Brandi said...

I had a blast celebrating your birthday!!! WHAT. A. NIGHT. Lol! I'm so thankful that we're friends Ashley!! :)

melifaif said...

Oh my gooooood.ness!!!! How gorgeous do the two of you look??!!??!! I am so happy Brandi came through like a champion friend! That is special. And makes this girl reeeeal happy. Muah!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

that's so sweet! I'm glad your blog has served as a way for you to find real-life friends :) I hope you had a blast... I'm curious as to what the "i'll just leave it at that" entails!

Faith said...

Brandi is so awesome, how sweet of her!

glad that you had a great birthday :)

Milica i Marija Martinovic said...

great blog...follow you...

The Black Pearl Blog said...

thats sooo sweet. I wish I had a friend who is a blogger :)

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Happy belated birthday to you Ashley! I'm catching up on some old posts, and it makes me so happy to see you and Brandi together. :) Love you two!